US Consults negotiates special contracts that significantly reduce a client’s energy and utility costs. Our partners have been negotiating these agreements for over 20 years, irrespective of any deregulation. We are experts in negotiating commodity, transportation and local distribution costs, and savings of over 35% are common.
Our partners and principals are experienced in negotiating the following:
- Electricity (Generation, Transmission and Distribution)
- Natural Gas (Commodity, Transportation and Distribution)
- Petroleum Coke
Examples of our success:
- US Consults negotiated a five-year special contract for electricity that reduced our client’s cost from 7 cents per kWh to 4 cents per kWh.
- US Consults negotiated a ten-year special contract for electricity that reduced our client’s cost from 6.5 cents per kWh to 3.3 cents per kWh.
- US Consults negotiated a five-year special contract that reduced our client’s local distribution cost for natural gas from $2.20 per MMBTU to $0.32 per MMBTU.
- A US Consults client was experiencing an annual wastewater surcharge cost that exceeded $600,000. US Consults was able to reduce the surcharge to less than $25,000 per year and recovered several hundred thousand dollars in past overcharges.